Range Viewing Station
Armag’s Range Viewing Station is an earthen covered building designed to provide safe and secure viewing on ranges. The exterior is engineered to provide the strength necessary to support the earth cover and the interior can be customized to meet mission-specific needs.
- Outer shell is coated with Line-X to provide added protection against moisture
- Bullet resistant ventilation is provided in the door to allow air flow into the unit
- Optional rear mounted stack vent with rotating wind turbine enhances circulation by drawing airflow throughout the station
- Hinged ‘wing walls’ can be added to the front of the magazine to support the earth berm
- Lights, HVAC, wiring and other electrical features are standard
- Delivered on time and ready for use
- One time purchase that is low maintenance to fit your budget.
- Costs less than conventional construction
- Customized to fit your specific application