Containerized K9 KennelMilitary Working Dog Accomodation (MWDA)
This modified 20’ x 8’ x 8’ CSC approved container is designed as permanent housing for four military working dogs yet is easily deployed by road, rail, sea or air. Designed by IAP, this asset has been deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan and is used by U.S. and British forces. Exercise cage panels are stored inside the container during transportation and easily assembled without tools.
The Containerized K9 Kennel
- Provides military working dogs an air conditioned, secure environment that enhances rest and recovery.
- Simplifies shipping with its self-contained, containerized structure.
- Is easy to deploy and install.
- Four 7’ x 3’ kennels, each with a secured 7’ x 7’ exercise area
- Plexi-glass swinging doors between each kennel and exercise area can be locked, allowing the handler to retain the dog in either area
- Exercise area requires no tools for assembly – the panels are connected by common hitch-pins.
- HVAC provides just the right amount of relief from outdoor weather conditions
- Aluminum food preparation table
- Robust shelving for storage of accessories
- Electrical disconnect switch supplies 110v 60 hz service
- Lights and R4 insulation are standard
- Below floor drainage channels and interior mounted hoses to insure proper hygiene