Single EOD Magazine Kit
The Single EOD Magazine Kit is used for ready access by explosives ordnance disposal (EOD) teams. The magazine is authorized to store 128 lbs. net explosive weight while the maximum credible event is limited to 1.25 lbs of 1.1 equivalent. With a reduced arc rating, these magazines can be safely stored near buildings, roadways and other magazines.
This magazine has been approved for use by the DDESB and can house only the explosives that it is approved for. Contact us for a complete list of authorized explosives for this magazine.
- Ready access for explosives ordnance disposal teams
- Explosives are stored in specially engineered containers designed to prevent sympathetic detonation
- Approved by Department of Defense Explosives Safety Board (DDESB)
- Meets or exceeds US Military Type 2 magazine specs
- Safely storing explosives near EOD personnel provides ready access and reduces transportation time
- Easy to move with a forklift or small crane & can be relocated to new job sites
- Size: 7 ft. x 7 ft. x 7 ft.
- Approximate Weight: 8,400 lbs.
Have a Question?
Request Info OnlineGo to online form