K9 Explosive Training Aid Magazine (CETASM)
Historically, K9 handlers would have to spend valuable time transporting K9 explosives training aids to and from an ammo supply point (ASP), but Armag’s Canine Explosive Training Aid Storage Magazine (CETASM) allows K9 handlers to access their explosives training aids at any time of the day, quickly and easily, and without compromising safety and security.
The CETASM’s proprietary design gives it a reduced arc (ESQD) in the event of an accidental detonation. Watch the video to see this life saving feature in action.
- Specially designed canisters engineered to prevent sympathetic detonation are used to house each training aid
- Department of Defense Explosives Safety Board (DDESB) approved sighting of the CETASM within 25 ft. from inhabited buildings, 15 ft. from public traffic routes, and 4 ft. from other magazines
- Eliminates transportation to and from ASP and gives trainer access to aids 24 hours per day
- Can be pre-wired for intrusion detection systems (IDS)
- Meets or exceeds US Military specs, specifically approved by the Department of Defense Explosives Safety Board (DDESB), and has been approved by ATF on a case-by-case basis
- Easy to move & can be relocated to new sites
- Optional truck transport box has not been reviewed by the Department of Defense Explosives Safety Board (DDESB) but has been shown to improve driver safety in transporting training aids