Double EOD Magazine Kit
The Double EOD Magazine Kit is used for ready access by explosives ordnance disposal (EOD) teams. Each of these magazines is authorized to store 128 lbs. net explosive weight while the maximum credible event is limited to 1.25 lbs of 1.1 equivalent. With a 10’ quantity distance arc these magazines can be safely stored near buildings, roadways and other magazines.
These magazines have been approved for use by the DDESB and can house only the explosives that they are approved for. Contact us for a complete list of authorized explosives for these magazines.
- Ready access for explosives ordnance disposal teams
- Explosives are stored in specially engineered containers designed to prevent sympathetic detonation
- Approved by Department of Defense Explosives Safety Board (DDESB)
- Meets or exceeds US Military Type 2 magazine specs
- Safely storing explosives near EOD personnel provides ready access and reduces transportation time
- Easy to move with a forklift or small crane & can be relocated to new job sites
- Size: 7 ft. x 7 ft. x 7 ft.
- Approximate Weight: 17750 lbs.